Welcome to the ITS Canada Awards 2021!
The ITS Canada Awards are a celebration of excellence and recognition for outstanding contributions within the Canadian Intelligent Transportation Systems industry. 2021 marks the 12th year of the awards program, acknowledging and valuing the importance of professional ITS expertise and to raise awareness of the safety benefits and values ITS technologies bring to cities, economy, environment, transportation and everyday lives.
The 2021 Awards will be celebrated virtually during our Summer Conference (June 21-22) and Winter Conference (Nov 29-30).
2021 Awards categories:
- ITS CANADA Member of the Year Awards
- Distinguished Service Award
- ITS Champion in Organization Award
- ITS CANADA Intelligent Mobility Awards
- Smart Mobility or Connected Infrastructure Award
- Supply Chain Logistics from a Multi-modal Perspective Award
- Social Responsibility and Accessibility Award
- Data Driven Transport outcomes Award
- Green Transportation Award
- Cybersecurity in ITS Award
- Connected and Automated Vehicles Award
- ITS CANADA Excellence in Research and Development Award
- ITS CANADA Young Professional Award
⇒ Submissions are open until April 16, 2021
⇒ Award Winners announced May 2021
For any queries, please contact Janneke van der Zee janneke(at)itscanada(dot)ca.
Chair 2021 Awards Program
2020 Award Winners:
- Distinguished Service ITS Canada Member Award
- ITS Project/Program Award (Municipal/Provincial/Federal
- Eco Drive II, City of Ottawa
- Canadian ITS R&D/Innovation Awards
- A Real-time Multi-Modal Traffic Monitoring System based on 3D Lidar Technology, Blue City Technology
- Information Fusion in Detection, Recognition and Classifications of Road Infrastructure from Remote Sensing Data, University of Alberta
- ITS Young Professional Award