Benefits of Membership in ITS Canada
Organizations and individuals joining ITS Canada can contribute to the future of safe, sustainable and effective transportation in Canada as well as promote their own interests in intelligent transportation systems. The Association helps members to ease their entry into the ITS marketplace, evaluate potential partners, find technology solutions, and present your product or service to the world.
- access to industry leaders and decision makers
- input to government agencies
- information on ITS developments
- national and international recognition
- marketing and networking opportunities
- access to international standards-setting activities
- opportunities to help shape the emerging ITS agenda
- access to information that is restricted to ITS Canada members only (see Services to Members)
- access to the global ITS community
Additional benefits available with membership at the "Sustaining Corporate" level:
- unlimited membership contacts
- extra recognition in ITS Canada's Membership Directory
- first choice at ITS Canada events (sponsorship, booth space)
- advertising your organization's ITS-related employment opportunities on ITS Canada's website at no charge.
Who Should Apply:
ITS applications integrate a wide range of professional disciplines into innovative surface transportation solutions, including information technology, automotive engineering, telecommunications expertise, fire, police, medical and other emergency services. ITS Canada attracts organizations essential to the development and mainstreaming of ITS, including companies not previously engaged in the transportation sector in Canada such as telecommunications companies, makers of navigation systems and sensors, automotive systems suppliers (connected vehicle) systems integrators and information technology (IT) hardware and software suppliers. ITS Canada also attracts traditional transportation players such as public highway authorities, transport operators and carriers, and engineering consulting firms.
Membership in ITS Canada would be of interest to:
- government and public agencies
- vehicle manufacturers and suppliers
- transportation, management and ITS consultants
- transportation operators and carriers
- traffic and toll equipment suppliers
- IT hardware and software providers
- telecommunication providers
- telecommunication equipment suppliers.