News & Media
Posted by: ITS Canada
ITS Canada has announced the launch of its Student Essay Awards 2018. This competition highlights the importance of the ITS sector.
Applicants are invited to submit an essay in the form of a text not exceeding 500 words. This essay must include at least one of the themes from the following list or any other topic relevant to the overall theme of ITS ACGM 2018.
- Smart and Green infrastructure
- Green traffic management
- Electric vehicles and ITS Vehicles
- Real-time incident management
- Frequency spectrum allocation for ITS
- Smart City for Green
- Topics on emergent ITS technologies with direct impact on the environment.
The submission deadline is May 4, 2018. Details about the ITS Canada Student Essay Award 2018 can be found at https://bit.ly/2EPEkio
Smart Corridors Workshop
Apr 18th, 2018