Member of the Year
Nominations are now closed
- Nominated individual must have been an ITS Canada member for at least 10 years.
- Individual must be nominated and seconded by ITS Canada members from two separate organizations.
- Nominator cannot nominate him/herself.
- Individual must generally be well regarded by his/her peers within the ITS marketplace.
- Individual must have had significant contribution in the design, management, and/or undertaking of ITS projects/programs in Canada and/or internationally.
- Evidence of individual’s promotion of ITS across Canada and/or internationally, or direct contribution to fulfilling ITS Canada goals/objectives, should be described in the submitted profile.
- Award winner must be committed to receiving the award in person at the 2019 Joint Conference & Exhibition Sept 22-25 in Halifax.