ITS Canada invites industry participants to post ITS-related employment opportunities on ITS Canada's website. This valuable service reaches a targeted audience of over 800 transportation professionals across Canada. Members are also notified by e-mail that a new opportunity has been posted.
To post a position to the job board, email the notice as you would like it to appear to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note the following guidelines:
- The fee for a job posting is $100 for Corporate, Academic and Municipal members (plus HST), $200 for non-members (plus HST) and for Sustaining Corporate members no charge
- Application deadlines must be specified. If a deadline is not specified, ITS Canada will assign one that is two months from the date we post the notice to the website.
- All job ads will be posted in the same format as received. Please submit job ads in Word or PDF format.
- StreetLight Data is looking to fill three positions in Canada. Click here for all the details and how to apply.
- Software Engineer / Senior Software Engineer (Vancouver)
- Territory Sales Representative (Vancouver or Calgary)
- Transportation Solution Engineer (Ottawa, Kingston or Greater Toronto Area)
- The Regional Municipality of Durham is looking for a Project Engineer - ITS. Click here for all the details and how to apply. The deadline to apply is midnight on September 16, 2018.
- Black & McDonald is looking for an ITS Sales Engineer. Click here for all the details and how to apply.
- Kapsch TrafficCom is looking for a National Transportation Sales Director for Canada. Click here for all the details and how to apply.